Monday, May 29, 2006

Who I'd like to thank

I'd like to thank:

Work for letting me take this time off.

Bill and Kris for letting us stay even though they were rediculously busy, for taking us to Club Rodeo, also finding us probably the best mechanic I think I've ever run across.

All the people who gave us oil, too many to list at the moment.

Winnie Seto for sharing her oil hookup in Berkeley and writing us a very awesome note in Chinese that we could show to Chinese restaurants that explained what was doing better than I could in english.

All the people at the Biofuels Conference at UC Santa Cruz, you guys were awesome, I'm glad we accidentally found you.

Nathan and Matt in Nederland CO.

My family. Without you this would not have been possible. Thanks for all your support.

Ashley, you made the trip. Without you I'd be lost out west somewhere and I'd have no video to make my film. Thanks a milion girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger hfiend said...

wyh od yuo wriet lkie htis

ha ha

Congrats on a successful trip!

6:54 AM  
Blogger bikesandstuff said...

Glad to hear your trip went well - Congrads !

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home